Registration is required for all conference participants preferably until June 30, 2023. It is recommended to make the registration online. In order to avoid double charges, please register only ONCE. Early bird fees are available until June 30, 2023. Any registration and payment received after that date will be accepted as regular registration. Confirmation will be sent to all participants by the organisers upon receipt of registration and payment.
|Registration types||Early bird fee paid
before July 15, 2023
|Regular fee paid
after July 15, 2023
|Registration fee for participants||475 Euro||550 Euro|
|Teljes részvételi díj||185 000 Ft||215 000 Ft|
|Teljes részvételi díj METT tagsággal||125 000 Ft||155 000 Ft|
|Registration fee for students**||345 Euro||410 Euro|
|Részvételi díj PhD hallgatóknak||135 000 Ft||160 000 Ft|
|Részvételi díj PhD hallgatóknak METT tagsággal||95 000 Ft||120 000 Ft|
|Accompanying person’s fee||320 Euro||345 Euro|
|Részvételi díj kísérőknek||125 000 Ft||135 000 Ft|
* Registration fees include VAT.
** Proof of student status is required.
Delegate registration fees include:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the exhibition
- Printed material of the conference
- Symposium bag
- Symposium banquet
- Garden party
- Coffee breaks
Accompanying persons’ fee include:
- Symposium banquet
- Garden party
Please note, this category is dedicated for spouses, family members, etc., not for experts of the field, the category neither contains access to the scientific sessions, nor the scientific materials.
Terms and conditions of participation
Advanced online registration is a condition of participation in the workshop. During the online registration you should accept the terms and conditions of participation as well as the terms of cancellation written on this website. The registration fee/accompanying person’s registration fee includes entertainment allowances, such as catering services, reception, dinner etc. In the final invoice the amount of these services will be indicated as intermediary service. See also the general terms and conditions here.
Information for Hungarian participants (in Hungarian):
- The 1st step is to register your e-mail address and give your selected password. After doing so you may sign in and continue the procedure.
- The 2nd step (“pre-registration”) involves including your personal details. This step is necessary if you would like to submit your abstract. If your affiliation is not in the database yet, please press “Add affiliation” and enter the data in that sheet.
- In the 3rd step, please select your registration category and, if it is the case, additional optional fees. After completing this stage, you will be notified as becoming “Registered”.
Payment can be completed separately, in a subsequent stage, from the “Registration” page.
Cancellation policy of registration
All the cancellations and changes must be sent to Diamond Congress Ltd. in written form. All refunds will be processed after the 13th Balaton Symposium. Please send your exact bank account details in the written cancellation.
Refund of the registration fee will be made as follows:
- 100% refund (minus an administrative fee of 50 Euro) –
in case of cancellation received before July 31, 2023
- No refund – in case of cancellation, received after July 31, 2023
All payments should be made in Euro. All charges due to bank transfers have to be paid by the sender. We advise you to bring the proof of payment with you when registering for the event in Budapest.
Bank transfer has to be made to
Raiffeisen Bank Zrt.
Address: 1015 Budapest, Széna tér 1/a.
International Bank Account Number:
HU79 12010154 00175156 00200001
SWIFT code: UBRT HUHB